Map.SG recognizes the importance of privacy. This document outlines the approaches to privacy that we take. It should be read in reference to the overall terms and conditions found in the terms of service and usage document located at www.map.sg/terms-of-use.
1. Map.SG collects personal information when you register as a user at Map.SG or otherwise provide such information. Users have options not to provide such information unless it is mandatory such as a valid contact email address.
2. Map.SG may display such collected information publicly on its site as part of its services. Users are advised to exercise discretion in providing such information whether in registration or in postings to the site's services such as forums or comments.
4. Map.SG's servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the Web addresses, IP address, browser type, and the date and time of your visits. These information are generally non-personally identifiable. We may use such information for improving our services.
5. Map.SG may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
6. Map.SG will not share your email addresses or personal information with third parties. However, we may, as part of our promotional or marketing activities, share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
7. Notwithstanding paragraph 6, we may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the proper functioning and security of Map.SG.